Here is our the calendar of events for June.
- The South of Dayton Democratic Club will have their summer picnic on June 8th at Delco Park shelter #1 at 6pm. Feel free to bring a side dish to share.
- The Montgomery County Young Democrats will have a fundraiser on June 18th at the Trolley Stop, located at 530 E Fifth St from 5-7pm. The donation is $10 and money raised will go to the Young Dems and the Ohio Young Democrats organization.
- The next Party meeting will be on June 23rd.
- Dayton Municipal Clerk of Courts and Party Chairman Mark Owens will have his 20th Annual Indoor Picnic on June 28th at HQ from 4:30-6:30pm. The donation is $15/person and sponsorships are available for $100.
- County Treasurer Carolyn Rice will have her Birthday Breakfast Briefing on June 29th at Top of the Market located at 32 Webster St at 7:30am. The donation is $75.
We still have SB 5 petitions at HQ to sign. We are open Monday-Friday 10am-5pm. Please come down and sign if you have not already!