Can I Early Vote?Yes! You don't have to wait in line on Election Day to vote in this fall's election. Any voter in Ohio can vote today, either by mail or in person. Voting early is the easiest way to make your voice heard.
Why should I Early Vote?
- Early lets us know before the election we rely on your support. It also saves campaigns resources by not continuing to mail or call your house.
- Early voting ensures you can vote on your schedule. Your voice will still be heard, even if you are busy on Election Day.
- Finally, early voting increases voter turnout. And the more people who vote, the more likely Democrats will win in November.
Voting By MailTo vote by mail, you must mail an official ballot request to the Montgomery County Board of Elections. Visit FightForOhio.com/Vote to request your vote-by-mail ballot.
Voting In PersonTo vote in person go to:
Montgomery County Board of Elections
451 West Third St
Dayton OH 45481
- September 28th-Friday October 1st: 8am-6pm
- Monday, October 4th: 8am-9pm
- Tuesday, October 5th-Friday, October 8th: 8am-6pm
- Tuesday, October 12th-Friday, October 15th: 8am-6pm
- Monday, October 18th-Friday, October 22nd: 7am-7pm
- Saturday, Oct. 23rd: 7am-6pm
- Sunday, October 24th: noon-6pm
- Oct 25th—October 29th: 7am-7pm
- October 30th: 7am-6pm
- October 31st: noon-6pm
- Nov. 1-7am-7pm